Novelty hoods

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TSandM:
Well, I have this orange wing, and I'm going to have this black dry suit, and a tiger-striped hood sounded like a pretty cool idea . . .

Cool and sexy!:14: Meowwww!:D

Only strokes wear orange wings :) Black is fine, and Kool-aid red is okay too, but orange? :11: (FYI -- as a former Longhorn, I think Lynne's wing is AOK)

Well, you're never going to have any doubt which team member you're looking at, are you? The reflective stripe running the whole circumference is cool, too :)

Go the whole hog and get a custom suit - we put on from Scapa Scuba in the mag a few months back (will try and dig out the pic and post it) that was a full Tigger suit, including tail! Went great with the matching hood! Not going to miss it underwater. Best of all, it was a full-on tech suit, with pee-valve, etc.

Previously they've done Batman, Spiderman and Robin...

Mark

I love my terrapinwetsuits.com hood! (Not a close pic but you get the idea) I went with the 5mm and Chris said I could have any color combination plus she re-designed the original rabbit ear hood to suit me. The original had the ears flopping off to the side, I wanted mine a little stiff at the bottom but flopping to the front and she did a great job figuring out how to make the ears do what I wanted :D
Ber :lilbunny:

I'm worried about ears . . . I'm afraid they'd get in the way when deploying the long hose.

A full length Tigger suit with a tail would be a real kick, though!

TSandM:
I'm worried about ears . . . I'm afraid they'd get in the way when deploying the long hose.

A full length Tigger suit with a tail would be a real kick, though!

Tigger ears probably wouldn't be so bad, they don't seem to stick up too far, mind you I'm not familiar with deploying a long hose. My ears took a little time to get used to because I occasionally catch a glimpse of them. Ears do make mask remove/replace exercises more interesting though LOL!
Ber :lilbunny:

Folks: I just met a couple in Bonaire who had great beanies. One had three multi-colored 'horns' on it and the other had a single 'shark fin' on top. They said they got them in Indonesia. I had hoped to find them online.. but alas... no luck. anybody with a lead... I would appreciate the info.

jb

Well, I have this orange wing, and I'm going to have this black dry suit, and a tiger-striped hood sounded like a pretty cool idea . . .

You do have orange webbing as well, right? :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom