Nov. 9th, just added the 9th product to the Black Friday list!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Are the prices listed the current price or the Black Friday price?

Current prices are listed. Black Friday prices will be available on Black Friday, and far too low to advertise. :wink:

The web page states that we have to call for a promo code. Could this be done via email?

Just took a look at your web page. Are you planning on posting the sales prices or do we only get to find out what the sales price is after we pay?

I admit I am challenged but I can't find the the discounted prices. I tried to add an item to my cart but the price stays the same. Are the discounts a secret?

Coupon code appears to be good for a flat 20% off the current prices. But I'm not seeing any special black friday pricing either. :(

Coupon code appears to be good for a flat 20% off the current prices. But I'm not seeing any special black friday pricing either. :(

Where did you see that? I can see the code but no other details.

You have to give them all of your payment and shipping info before you know how much your order is going to cost you. It's like a surprise at the end. No thanks.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom