Nov. 12 Bohol pics

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gilligan

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
site.jpg

box.jpg

pipe.jpg

hawk.jpg

Not sure what this is. I think it is some type of Sea Squirt
squirt.jpg

clown.jpg

This anemone had just finished consuming a sea urchin
anemone.jpg

garden.jpg

Once again, Jim, I'm impressed!

Jim, awesome pictures! Can't wait for april to come. We are going to be there april 5. We'll be at oasis/seaquest. Hope to meet you, if you happen to be around. Thanks again for the info you provided.

Very, very cool pictures. The detail always amazes me.

Terrific set, Jim! Apparently, that old C4000 was holding you back, because your shots have always been really nice but since you got the G10 they POP. Fabulous detail, great contrast and color. Thanks for sharing.

Did you really manage to get that close, or is zooming enough to get such a good close up picture ? (the ones I saw were so easily scared they retreated into their holes before I could come closer than 2 meters)

Zooming then cropping in PS :D

Jim, awesome pictures! Can't wait for april to come. We are going to be there april 5. We'll be at oasis/seaquest. Hope to meet you, if you happen to be around. Thanks again for the info you provided.

22.gif

Oasis/Seaquest is a good choice. Nice quiet resort, good food and great dive operator. I do all my diving with them. Marcus is the manager.

Back
Top Bottom