Noth Cyprus Diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi Lesley
I can-not give any info on the north but if it is at all like the south side then there is not a great deal of sea life but some very intresting tunnels and rock formations. Water is very warm and clear. Beware of hand grenades, they used to fish with them out there (probably why there is no sea life ) a French diver I was diving with in the NATO force found one minus the pin and brought it up. I have never moved as fast in my life, I was doing dive marshal at the time but I drew the line there he was on his own.
If you get over to the south east side ( Greek ) look for a place called Cape Greco, there is a place on the cliffs with a small white church no doors or windows and in the cliffs (about 80 ft high) are steps cut into the face. it is a good dive.
Enjoy David

I've been there before but only did one dive so this time I was hoping to do a few more. It is the North of the island I'm going to (turkish side) so I'll report back accordingly!

Thanks for the advice :)

Back
Top Bottom