Not usually a good thing...........

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

texdiveguy

Contributor
Rest in Peace
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
.............in the conversation of SCUBA--- BUT it is RAINING at my home in Arlington!!!!

I'm in Plano today...ummm...heard thunder and rain hitting the roof at the conference center. :11:

Umm...thunder didn't hit the roof. Thankfully.

Like we don't need the rain... :eyebrow:

texdiveguy:
.............in the conversation of SCUBA--- BUT it is RAINING at my home in Arlington!!!!

Well....

Now it's raining down here at Twin Lakes!!

Regards,

sealskin98:
I'm in Plano today...ummm...heard thunder and rain hitting the roof at the conference center. :11:

Umm...thunder didn't hit the roof. Thankfully.

I've got good news and bad news for you, Mike. Thunder won't ever hit the roof -- that's the good news. The bad news is....lightning might.

LOL :laughing:

It rained in northwest Austin this evening!

Yup! Actually got splattered out here in Cedar Park!! Who knew a little rain could make SO many people happy!! :wink:

Sorrry guys, I am bored out of my mind.

It's raining in Hong Kong and supposed to all weekend. Local dive club going out Sunday...I am flying back to Anchorage.

BTW, Thunder, if you hear it, is hitting your roof. Not to be technical but it just sound waves. I am sorry. I will shut up and try to go back to sleep.

AggieDad:
Sorrry guys, I am bored out of my mind.

It's raining in Hong Kong and supposed to all weekend. Local dive club going out Sunday...I am flying back to Anchorage.

BTW, Thunder, if you hear it, is hitting your roof. Not to be technical but it just sound waves. I am sorry. I will shut up and try to go back to sleep.

Yeah, if you hear it, it means you are still alive and the lightning missed.

You must be bored, big fella!

Rob

BigJetDriver69:

Now then -- stay away tomorrow while I'm diving. You can come out again after I get home. :)

BigJetDriver69:

You must be bored, big fella!

Rob

Yes I am. I have been out looking for a camera to learn uw photo with and I just priced one and told the guy too much. He threw me out of his shop. I will pay more just because. Gone are the haggling days.

Dan

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom