Not the worst of Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Really! I didn't even see you in passing!!!

Snuck right by you, did I? I popped up at Primas for a drink. Saw you at the head of your table. I thought I caught your eye and waved....
And I was right next to you when we took pictures of Steve's pastel-production...
Knew folks at a number of tables, so I bounced round visiting. The fireworks started quicker than we thought, so we ran out to catch them street-level.

Met Alison. I saw Maximus at Palancar pier a few times just before you arrived... But not once you were about...

A comedy of near-misses. When ya coming back?

WAIT. Ok maybe I did see you in passing.... You were with scallop boy. I did talk to him a little. Mea Culpa. Heck I was readjusting to being back on the Island at the point. And that LARGEST SCUBABOARD DINNER EVER was a little busy.

And the one day at Palancar the big Aldora boat and I think a little Aldora boat were there at the same time, but I didn't see you either.

December 6th is the plan. Let's do dinner.

I WAS with scallop boy! When do WE get scallops?!?
No worries. Vacation can be a whirlwind, especially when you are hosting CZMBFD!

i think I may have gotten a report from Falicity (big boat) that day. I gotta figure out the diving most every day thing again. It has dried up a bit... Such is life, I suppose....

Dinner in Dec? Muy bien! You're two days late for the bday, though...
We will have to do it, no?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom