Not sure why I'm posting this, but...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I agree. I have been reading this board for the past 8 months. Many people on this board have contributed to the tweaking of my diving skills. I only wish that more divers would take the time to read posts on this board. Thanks eveyone for the great advice!

This is a great board and I enjoy everyone here. Divers
are special people and fun to be around. :D

As a frequent reader and a person who infrequently posts, I have to say that this board is very helpful. I wholeheartedly support the acceptance and acknowledgement theme.

Happy Holidays to everyone here,
S

Great to see a positive post for a change. I was just about to start a simialar thread as I was getting a bit fed up with the "What do you hate about...." posts.

One of the main reasons I like diving so much is the people who dive. I think there is something different about divers and the world could do with a lot more divers. Most divers I have encountered are usually fun and always helpful. OK the sense of humour is a bit out there, but another reason I feel at home with divers.

Keep it up chaps and chapesses

Jonathan

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom