Not sociable!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Broad Beach....Malibu 8am for 2 dives, trying to get the high tide

Meeting at Starbucks on Broad Beach/PCH 8am

BITE ME:
Tevis no socializing?? that's not the Tevis I know!!!

Shanon, you are the hostess with the mostest, you are right, what was I thinkin'?

Sending love back to the Bite Me!

JM would be grateful to join you and Mark. What are you doing on Wednesday night? Get Eric my teammate and we can all go down to 100 fsw together.

Ruth, thank you for the heads up with Milo, you are exactly right. Looking forward to meeting you soon!

(hijacking the thread)

When are you guys thinking of heading down for the Wrinklesfest next weekend?

Neil, heal fast bud!

T

Hi Tevis,
We have our club meeting this Wed. so we're not going to make it. I might be doing Malibu on Thrus. night.

John

Billy -

Weren't you supposed to be at Vets? If so, how was it?

I think I'm done with my damned infection, so...maybe Malibu this week?

g.

weiland:
Billy -

Weren't you supposed to be at Vets? If so, how was it?

I think I'm done with my damned infection, so...maybe Malibu this week?

g.

My buddy Alex and I were too tired for the night dive after 2 earlier dives today. Those stairs are not fun :)

I'm glad to hear that you're feeling better and ready to hit the water with you. Now we just need to get new licenses.

Billy

Archangel:
Bookymad we have kind of gotten off topic here.

I will dive with you.

No socializing, just diving.

Tevis

No worries Archangel. It's more amusing than anything else, that the thread became a social calendar planner. Excellent reason to hijack a thread!!!!! :D Contine onwards!!!!! :wink:

As for all the offers from everyone to dive, thank you so much. I do appreciate it!!!!

I was going to tell you honest.

John

Back
Top Bottom