Not in Kansas anymore Toto...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey, there is a diver that used to frequent these boards that lives in Nevada. Look up Dark Wolf and send him a PM. We went diving a couple times at Oronogo, hes' a good dive buddy.

Brandon

I dive with dark wolf some times, we go to oronogo and stockton.

Stockton- as in the lake...how is diving??

I normally only dive oronogo, it's close and worth 12$ in my opinion.

Sometimes there is good vis, sometimes there isn't... Normally the deeper dives is where the visibility is best ( cabin cruiser - ss budweiser - etc ).. until a nitrox class decides to tap dance on the wall next to the cabin cruiser....

It is good sometimes, this year lots of rain and the water was very high. Usualy 20 30 feet of vis. We dive the end of mile long bridge, rock wall, little mud. There its pretty good, not much to see just fish and rocks but its close. If you want to check it out sometime let me know. I am also looking for a weekend trip in arkansas or lake michigan, mermet, something like that. I would also do a caribbean trip. Have tanks will travel, let me know when..

I've talked with a few divers here I know and am ham hasing a trip to Bonne Terre Mine next spring. Will keep you posted. Im probably done for the year, between the water temp and finances.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom