Not dive related, but Coz related...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Christi

PADI MSDT/Former CZM Dive op owner
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Well, I did it again! I am driving down 65 near 11th this morning and I see this tiny little kitten almost hit several times. He was following some little boys to school. I asked the boys if it was their kitten, and they said, no, he has been following us since Boxito. So I pulled over to the side of the road and picked him up...he was going to get hit.

He is a brown tabby with the sweeeetest face and personality...very affectionate. I would say he's about 2 or 3 months old. He appears healthy other than being a little undernourished.

I am already getting attached, but I cannot possibly keep him. I already have 4 strays...2 dogs and 2 cats. I will take him to the humane society (maybe...or I may have to keep him anyway) if no one wants him, but I thought I would check here first.

So if anyone is here or coming down and would be interested in adopting him, let me know. I would post a picture of him, but I can't get into my imagestation account to post the picture. I can e-mail a picture to anyone interested or if anyone wants to help me post a picture of him that would be great too!

You can e-mail me at info@bluextseadiving.com if you're interested.

I wish I could keep him, I just can't! Why do I always have to see these sweet babies in the street! I don't have the heart or will power to say no and to let them be!

Well, the kitty has a home. Scott, the owner of the Mini Golf here said he would be happy to give him a home. I am taking him to the vet to get a full check-up, shots and neutered this afternoon and he will be delivered to his new family tomorrow.

I am sooo happy this precious baby has a home. It was breaking my heart!

Thanks again Ron!

Cool looking cat.

Christi:
Well, the kitty has a home. Scott, the owner of the Mini Golf here said he would be happy to give him a home. I am taking him to the vet to get a full check-up, shots and neutered this afternoon and he will be delivered to his new family tomorrow.

I am sooo happy this precious baby has a home. It was breaking my heart!

Thanks again Ron!

So glad the kitty found a home! Christi, you have a very kind heart. Ron, how great that you gave him a new home. He looks like a sweetie.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom