Northern diver dry glove system?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lsorensen

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I am considering getting dry gloves for my new drysuit (that I should get any day now, just as soon as the last pieces arrive at the store). My dive buddies that I ave asked all seem to think getting dry gloves is a great idea. After all if you are dropping a couple of grand on the suit, what's a couple hundred more on accessories? :D

The store where I am getting my drysuit has nothern diver dry gloves (an possibly others, but they recommended those ones). They look like they are easy to put on and take off, easy to attach, and don't mess with the latex seal. Has anyone used them?

Are there better choices, and if so why are they better?

I have diving concept dry gloves for my dui, I like them, they are comfortable and warm, dove today in 35f water for 25 minutes, wont lie and say my hands were warm, but they certainly were not cold> Are they any better or worse than others, cant really say, but they work for me and most other divers I dive with, they snap on and off the rings very easy and they are priced well.

Hi everybody. Did anybody of you guys fit the Ndivers dry gloves on a 4mm neoprene wrist drysuit.Let me know if they work properly,I would like to purchase them. Thanks.

Are you talking about the ring system, or the gloves with the attached seals? The latter are NOT easy to get on and off, not at all.

I've been using the system with the attached latex seals here in Monterey. I actually find them much easier to get on and off then the DC system I used before. I just pull them on over my wrist seals like a wet glove, check the seal and head off. There is a bit of a learning curve, for sure, but once you get the hang of it it's really quite simple.

The most important thing is to have the underglove rolled down so it doesn't get in between the seals. Once you have that situated properly just pull the latex seal over it, get it nicely arranged on the drysuit seal, and it stays put. I love the low profile, no desire to go back to the DC rings.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom