Northern clan roll

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

we have 26 on the northern clan roll, I'm sure we are missing some that hasn't viewed the board.

That brings us up to 30!

scubatexastony once bubbled...
...Scubapup, (my sweet little wife) and I are shared between the Houston clan and Dallas
tony

Does this mean you have dual citizenship? :eek:ut:

or he's an ex-patriot from both Dallas and Houston.

:mean:

sealskin98 once bubbled...
or he's an ex-patriot from both Dallas and Houston.

:mean:

More than likely asked to leave! :rolleyes:

I was born in Dallas, and Brenda was born in Houston, so I reckon we're patriots of Texas. We will most likely do more diving in Houston so if there's a swing vote here, I might be a Houston Division Swampster, but I did live in Austin for 4 years and that makes it all too corn fuse in'.

tony

and I work in Houston 5/7 of the week but am in North Texas 2/7 of the week so......:wink:

we're gonna have to do the joint custody thing with Tony. You can have him this weekend....Please please please!

:D

or thereabouts...

sealskin98 once bubbled...
we're gonna have to do the joint custody thing with Tony. You can have him this weekend....Please please please!

:D

We have him every Wednesday. I think it's only fair that you get him for the weekends. But I gotta warn ya....he's hard to keep track of! :jester:

Back
Top Bottom