Northern Clan dive CSSP Sunday

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

texdiveguy

Contributor
Rest in Peace
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
We had a good turn out today for the Swampers dive day out,,,,,, making the day were-- Texass,,TwoBitTxn,,Richard,,Froglady,,dementid and texdiveguy. The day was mostly cloudy//WINDY//and a bit cool with the north WIND! The lake conditions were good with average vis and temps. running 54f to 57f. It was my first time to dive with all these Swampers except Froglady....what a great group. During our SI we talked trips-gear-LDS stuff-training-and how WINDY it was. Some minor gear gremlins....my new mask loved me the first half of my first dive,then the water gremlin attacked and it just leaked,probably 500psi worth--lol...... leaking LP BCD hose with Froglady//she had a backup..... someone forgot their mask and Richard tossed in a backup..... Richard had his primary reg. decide to breath on its own--a little magic and it got him thru his dive ok. I was going to say that we were a Class Act out at CSSP today,,,,(OK we were) but trully the only one who brough a big touch of 'class' to our great group (of mostly rugged fellows) was Ms. Froglady and her soft spokeness and alway happy smile! Thanks all for a fun day and hope we all get some more diving in together soon. Alan

Nice post Alan.

Richard bailed my day out with a loaner mask. I have three masks, and managed to leave all three at home.

I caught a few rays of sun too. My dermatologist, who I am seeing tomorrow, is probably going to chew on me a little bit.

It was good to see everyone. Nice diving with yall.

Dementid is official now too.

TwoBit

It was a lot of fun. I was especially glad to know we still have a hard core element. Boys and girls diving 55 degree water in wetsuits, in near-gale force wind!

No real pics for the keeper file, but here's a few from today.

Texass thanks for the pix to look at,,,,that is a nice sweet camera rig you have.

yes it was a pretty good day of diving but than again the worst day of diving is better than the best day at work. it was nice to meet the ones that i did get to meet some had left b4 i got a chance to meet them tho.

I agree with dementid about the worst day of diving. Sorry to have missed you, maybe next time. Thanks for the pics Texass. Enjoyed being with all of you. Looking forward to next time. I'll bring my camera next time to practice with.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom