Northeast Scuba Supply is hiring Full time and Part Time!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hi, below is the information regarding Northeast Scuba Supply, Inc. We are hiring part time and full time employees right now. Our business is retail and web based. We ship about 20 orders or more a day around the world. The position we are looking to fill will require the employee to process orders, pull orders and ship orders. This has to be done with no screwups. We will of course train the employee but we really need someone with good attention to detail. The other big thing will be pricing and putting away new merchandise. I like to have a fun easy going work environment. I do not like having to be the heavy so expect the employee to do his job and not waste time. What this means of course is that if you come in and do you job everything is fun, we laugh, joke around and generally have a fun day if not you will not last long. I am not trying to scare people away as much as make them understand that this is not a normal retail environment where you have a boss up your ass every minute of the day. So if this sounds like something you are interested in please email so we can schedule an interview.

Please understand I am trying to find someone in our local area. I have had people respond from other states and quite frankly am afraid to hire someone that has to move into this area do to the fact that if it does not work out you had to move here and now are stuck here.

Thanks John Allen

What I am looking for:
Certified Diver
Healthy Attitude
Fun loving (no attitudes please)
Willingness to learn new ideas and diving techniques
Ability to work with knuckleheads (aka most of the NESS STAFF)

What we offer;
Starting Salary 34,000 to 38,000 (depending on qualifications)
Paid Vacation
Hours Monday thru Friday 11am to 8pm
(No Weekends)
Other Additional Perks

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom