NORTH Texas -- brrrrr

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SCOTT.... looks like I am going to only be at Travis this Sat. (no camping for me--schd. problems). I will get to Windy Point Sat. morning and leave in the late afternoon. Alan

Chris Hipp:
I agree, I hate the cold. I've noticed over the past few years there has been a noticable shift in the seasons changing. It stays warm through december and doesnt warm up again until summer, it is like we completely skip spring and fall sometimes.

It's deceptive. My father has a farm in Weatherford so I'm always watching the warm/cold trends. The last few years have been good because it has gotten warm early and stayed warm instead of getting too hot. Our latest freeze historically is tax day. I think two weeks before that it is the average last freeze. This year it was early.

I'm hoping to jump in while it's still cold. We just came back from 8 months in Seattle, so Texas lakes may feel like bath water until we reacclimitize..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom