North Shore Explorers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

A guy I know who works on Mike Severn's boat out of Kihei (sp?) is buddies with them and pushes NSE for people with a little more of an adventurous spirit. I know they hit a lot of spots that most dive boats won't go (like my favorite dive in the MHI, Mohu Honiki Rock!). I am planning on going out with them on my next visit to the valley isle. If you go, I'd love to hear your report!

Yea i talked to some other folks on the island, and NSE is highly recommended by everyone I have spoke to. I will be there from the 28/jan to feb18. I will post a follow up to this thread and let you know how it goes

NSE ROCKS! I have dived with them a few times and always see new critters on parts of the island you usually can't get to. Pros to diving with them: Adventurous spirit, cool new places, fun people! Wear sunscreen (there is no shade) and be prepared to paaaaartay!

You guys are really making me feel bad that their boat was down the whole time we were in Maui on our last trip . . . We were really disappointed, as we had looked forward to getting out with them.

Hey Doug, make your next post a good one; you will crack 4 digits with it! :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom