North Monastery Video from 08-09-08

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bbianchi

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
So I had some fogging issues in my camera housing that ill be dealing with before the next time it comes out. That aside this didnt come out too bad. Ill have dive reports for this weekend done shortly

North Monastery Video

Nice pics Brandon. Thank you for sharing them. :D

Brandon,

That's a unique jelly that I have not seen, he looks like a ball of tentacles. Were there a lot of those?

Your pictures are nice but I have a comment. Do you have your deflector placed on your housing? It appears that you are running into the bottom right of your pics black. You probably already know that's the flash hitting your front case.

I have used my Strobe and thought I could avoid the deflector but I was wrong, a lot of my pics are blacked out in that area because I didn't place the deflector.

Well just my two cents...

Hey so are you going to be diving during the MAG comming up in September?

MG

Really enjoyed the video! Made me wish I was in the water right after I watched it. Thanks for sharing it.

Thanks to some permissions issues this photo wasnt displaying and its my favorite from the dive! Granted I tweaked it a little in Aperture its amazing I think.

main.php

Brandon,

That's a unique jelly that I have not seen, he looks like a ball of tentacles. Were there a lot of those?

Your pictures are nice but I have a comment. Do you have your deflector placed on your housing? It appears that you are running into the bottom right of your pics black. You probably already know that's the flash hitting your front case.

I have used my Strobe and thought I could avoid the deflector but I was wrong, a lot of my pics are blacked out in that area because I didn't place the deflector.

Well just my two cents...

Hey so are you going to be diving during the MAG comming up in September?

MG

IIRC They are Egg-Yolk jelly fish.

You know now that you mention it I do think the diffuser was off that time. The strobe was working but the camera diffuser had come off. I was so disappointed about the condensation on the inside of the housing that I forgot all about the diffuser! Now if I could only find silica jell that fits in my housing. I think im going to try some mask defog on my inside of my housing. Thanks for the reminder!

I am planning on being there at this point. Still havent remembered to check the on-call schedule but otherwise I should be good to go. You going to be there?

Thanks to some permissions issues this photo wasnt displaying and its my favorite from the dive! Granted I tweaked it a little in Aperture its amazing I think.

main.php

That is a nice shot Brandon. The colors are really brilliant!!

Back
Top Bottom