North Fla Solo Friendly Sites?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The full answer to the OP's question seems to be that any N FL sites (of which the OP wasn't already aware) that allow solo also require more certs than the OP has.

Off-topic, the OP talks an awful lot, but seems to actually go diving how they want--solo or not, training or not--very little. OP is more than aware of how 99% of SB will react to their diving plans/interests, but keeps coming back here to stir the pot, instead of just going out and diving. Hey SWAMPY: just go :censored:ing dive already; if you come back, tell us all about it. If you don't come back, that's cool too.

Or he did a solo dive without his ed attached...

Reactions: Jax
I feel an Ivan Drago moment coming on, but I too will behave.

still around, still diving a lot, dove the eye the other day. A swimmer told me they pulled a body out a couple hours before I got there. His line was still tied down there. kinda creepy.

I'm on the "still behaving" list too...

Solo is cool. You can do what you want without asking/telling until you are either caught or die. But in your case, you are [-]a troll.[/-] having fun acting like someone who might actually exhibit trollish behavior.

Stay safe. Really amazing things happen. Got caught on an upline once while spinning aroung looking for my buddy. single loop around the valve. I could go up or down with ease, but I couldn't go anywhere. Took me a bit to sort that one out.

still around, still diving a lot, dove the eye the other day. A swimmer told me they pulled a body out a couple hours before I got there. His line was still tied down there. kinda creepy.

They didn't pull a body out. He was still alive at the time. They exited the Ear. It just goes to show that you must show respect for protocol and the environment. I dove it that afternoon. Not creepy but very sad. Based on your posts you have no respect for the sport and have no business in a cave.

Back
Top Bottom