North Coast urchin dive 7/7

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Eric Sedletzky

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Here is a link to the 7/7 urchin dive coming up at Stillwater:

Eric:

I have read with interest a few of your threads about the invasive urchin collection efforts. I applaud and support your considerable efforts!

I would like to show my support for the cause by offering to donate a pair of our very tough, Kevlar neoprene gloves (California Kevlar Dive Gloves). See link below.

If you are willing, I would suggest that you perform a random drawing between all the divers at the upcoming event and select one winner who will receive the gloves of their choice. Just send me a pm providing the size and thickness (3 or 5 mm) and also the name and address and we will get a pair of gloves out right away.

Keep up the Good Work!
dano

Eric:

I have read with interest a few of your threads about the invasive urchin collection efforts. I applaud and support your considerable efforts!

I would like to show my support for the cause by offering to donate a pair of our very tough, Kevlar neoprene gloves (California Kevlar Dive Gloves). See link below.

If you are willing, I would suggest that you perform a random drawing between all the divers at the upcoming event and select one winner who will receive the gloves of their choice. Just send me a pm providing the size and thickness (3 or 5 mm) and also the name and address and we will get a pair of gloves out right away.

Keep up the Good Work!
dano

Hi Dano,
How very generous of you to donate some gloves for our cause! That’s a very positive gesture.
I will come up with a raffle for our next dive for sure.
I will make it so that people will have to dive and come in with a bag of urchins to be eligible to win the prize.
When we declare a winner I will let you know with size and mil thickness etc.
Thank you 👍

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom