Trip Report North Andaman Bust - February 2023

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Your video reminds me how nice it is at Koh Ha. I'm supposed to do a South Andaman trip next month which includes a few dives there. I could stay a week.

Yeah, the photo of me without mask was taken at Elephant Head Rock a few years ago by a dive guide.

Reactions: Dan
The Marine Park still opens in June?

No idea. Our May trip fell through so my wife booked this trip in June. The itinerary mentions two dives at Koh Ha.

That's all I know.

No idea. Our May trip fell through so my wife booked this trip in June. The itinerary mentions two dives at Koh Ha.

That's all I know.
Unless there is change of regulation! Good luck.
Would you accept Koh Bida instead of Koh Ha if the Marine Park is closed for the summer?

I'm old now and my diving days are probably coming to a close so I've decided to try not worry about things like that and to just be grateful I can still get in the water.

I'm old now and my diving days are probably coming to a close so I've decided to try not worry about things like that and to just be grateful I can still get in the water.
You can dive the Kingdom whole yr round.
And the East coast of Peninsular Malaysia(seasonal) is another option.
Unless you insist on LoB.
Have fun.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom