Norhtern Diver vulcanized rubber dry suit- $850 plus shipping

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BMLeben

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hello,
My name is Brian and I am selling my Northern Diver vulcanized rubber dry suit. The new ones sell for about $1700 and mine has been used once, is in excellent condition and I am only asking $850 for it which is a very good deal. I am getting ready to go work in Thailand in offshore deep sea salvage and the water there is very warm, rendering anything other than a seven millimeter wet suit relatively useless.
The suit itself is an XL suit, equipped with steel toe inserts making it ideal for both the commercial diving/ and recreational diving fields as it lends exceptional protection to the most commonly injured part of a diver's body- the foot. The neck and wrist seals and the zipper are in perfect condition, and the suit comes with both a maintenance kit and a carry all bag. A Metalux thermal underliner (this is VERY good for cold water dives, trust me) is included for an additional $175.
Cash payment or money order and personal pickup is preferred, though shipping can be arranged. I am located in Harpers Ferry, West Virginia, very close to southern Maryland, Northern Virginia and The District of Columbia. If you are interested, please e-mail me at fadedsun777@yahoo.com or call me at 1-304-671-4181.
-Brian

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom