Norcaldiver.com, Socaldiver.com

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CaliforniaDiver.com

Registered
Reaction score
You have sent me a link to the "Scubaboard" website described as my URL referral Link. What icon can I use for the "Scubaboard" link on my site or would you prefer I create a "text link" instead?

My website is under construction and will be selling some of the names on the site, but will keep it active as a hobby, hopefully becoming more established as an online magazine. It is still under construction but has some active parts. I was going to add the link to forward to "Scubaboard.com" from your referral link address I was provided.

The site names that link to my site are californiadiver.com, socaldiver.com, norcaldiver.com, and catalinadiver.com.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks. :bounce:

John

John,
ScubaBoard always welcomes links! You can find sample banners and text links at http://www.scubaboard.com/matrix/addlink.html but you are free to put up any link you want (if you decide to use our trademarked logo in a form besides those of our banners please ask first). You can also add your website to our shop, store, charter, club & website directory by visiting www.insidescuba.com/addlisting.html

Tech Admin:
John,
ScubaBoard always welcomes links! You can find sample banners and text links at http://www.scubaboard.com/matrix/addlink.html but you are free to put up any link you want (if you decide to use our trademarked logo in a form besides those of our banners please ask first). You can also add your website to our shop, store, charter, club & website directory by visiting www.insidescuba.com/addlisting.html

Thank you. :D I will use your banner. Thanks for the information.

John

Back
Top Bottom