Norcal divers; who are they?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Now this thread is finally picking up some momentum. For a second, I thought I'd exposed some of our Norcal divers without their undies. Not! they are fully dressed and doing what they do best diving.

Please lets keep this thread alive and have fun with it. Isn't the whole reason we dive in Monterey to marvel at each others adventures and excitement?

Well before we do that we should know who are these divers?

Does anyone have a picture of Jim Ernst? We need him in this thread as there is more post of him than any other diver I know... :)

Last edited:
Now I know a lot of divers are evasive when it comes to getting there picture taken. But what is it going to take to get a picture of Jim Ernst on my thread?

I don't think Jim can be as evasive as Sasquatch, as we finally caught up with him at Point Lobos reservation. Here take a look for yourself.

sgo09u.jpg

Oh, I'm happy about the picture of Dannobee, because I'm diving with him in May, and I'd never met him or seen a picture!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom