nOOb's First Attempts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kapula:
Lovely shots! Are you sure you ain't cheating..
Well, I do video producing/editing for a living (I'm not a good shooter; I have betters that do that), so I understand some basics about composition. But if you take enough pictures, a few are bound to accidentally turn out. Even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while. :D

All are great - my favorite is occy.

Rick Inman:
Well, I do video producing/editing for a living (I'm not a good shooter; I have betters that do that), so I understand some basics about composition. But if you take enough pictures, a few are bound to accidentally turn out. Even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while. :D

Yeah...a PM from your staff says that these are all that turned out after a week in the water...:D :D

Nice shots Rick...

friscuba:
Holy cow! Did you get that squid on one of your night dives off Puako? I've never seen a squid here and I'm pushing a couple thousand dives.
Yes, the squid was a night dive at Puako. Below is another pic of it.
friscuba:
Did the pelagic manta turn out at all?
Not really. Here's the "best' picture. And some bad video taken with the still camera:

VIDEO LINK

You should change the title from "noobs first attempts" to something else, and nobody would ever think you were a beginner @ uw photography!

Nice shots.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom