Non-stop Ft. Lauderdale to Bonaire

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dvrliz1

Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Ok, working this so how does this sound? Ft. Lauderdale to Bonaire non stop. Looking to start up just before Christmas week and until April timeframe. Various resorts will also be combining packages for diving, windsurfing, etc. We have not come up with a price for the airfare part, but will be very reasonable.

Liz

Sounds good to me Liz, I am going into Bonaire withdrawal bad but until the air situation gets better I am diving elsewhere. That reminds me, got a flier from the Bonaire tourist whatever, I need to send them an email telling them why I will not be back this year.
Is the same flight as what Mel is talking about on the Bonaire board?

Yep, I can't post due to possibility of thoughts of self promotion, so Mary is doing it for me. It is actually steps away. Only need to get a few other resorts (who are VERY interested) to come on board. We currently have an administrator picked assigned as well as a US Travel Agency to book through. So it is on it's way. Expect formal announcements within a month I hope.

Liz

dvrliz1:
Ok, working this so how does this sound? Ft. Lauderdale to Bonaire non stop. Looking to start up just before Christmas week and until April timeframe. Various resorts will also be combining packages for diving, windsurfing, etc. We have not come up with a price for the airfare part, but will be very reasonable.

Liz

Wow... sound like it may be coming together, liz. Can you give us any info as to who the airline will be?

Please keep us Bonaire fans apprised! :thumb:

SubMariner:
Wow... sound like it may be coming together, liz. Can you give us any info as to who the airline will be?

Please keep us Bonaire fans apprised! :thumb:
Airfare is the reason im not going back this year ,if i can find a cheap airfare its on. Also want to try a cheaper place not that i didnt love buddys this time my newely certified daughter will be with me.Heard good things aboutthe yacht club and the green reef, anyone have any advice on either one of these.

We will be utilizing a private charter company who we have flown on before. I cannot release the name as we have not yet finalized everything. They are VERY reliable. The planes will be 737-800, new and beautiful. We flew them once as AJ chartered a plane from them during the beginning of the "crisis". Nice leg room, beautiful plans, great service. Flew them from Montego Bay to Philadelphia.

We will be providing packages to 4 resorts, then have some seats designated to air only. If it works out this high season than we will look into 2 flights a week for next season, or maybe extending the season.

Liz

I know you said this was a charter flight, but you need to at least provide some parterning to get people to Ft Lauderdale. Otherwise we have to buy your ticket plus another second ticket to get to FFL

It sounds like you've got an idea for a great operation, but if I have to purchase two tickets and it costs twice as much, it sure does make it hard to choose.

Hope this works out. I'd like to go to Bonaire next year!

dvrliz1:
We will be utilizing a private charter company who we have flown on before. I cannot release the name as we have not yet finalized everything. They are VERY reliable. The planes will be 737-800, new and beautiful. We flew them once as AJ chartered a plane from them during the beginning of the "crisis". Nice leg room, beautiful plans, great service. Flew them from Montego Bay to Philadelphia.

We will be providing packages to 4 resorts, then have some seats designated to air only. If it works out this high season than we will look into 2 flights a week for next season, or maybe extending the season.

Liz
Will there be anyone going out of baltimore?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom