Non-Diving 'Dive' Accessories

What do you have? (You can choose more than one.)

• Watch

Votes: 22 40.0%
  • Ring

Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Necklace

Votes: 8 14.5%
  • Belt/beltbuckle

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Keyring

Votes: 19 34.5%
  • Shirts

Votes: 45 81.8%
  • Hats

Votes: 22 40.0%
  • Tie

• Earrings

• Something I didn't think of. (Other)

Votes: 19 34.5%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I don't have many photos of my dive "accessories" that aren't used for diving. But I do have this one.

I have lots of dive apparel: The scuba jacket in the photo, I have a jogging suit that looks like a dive flag, shirts with dive logos and from dive trips, dive baseball hats (I like to wear bb caps); for jewelry, I have dive flag necklace pendant, a bracelet and matching ring with starfish, sand dollar & seahorses on them, I have angelfish earrings, I have shark teeth pendants and a really cool ring with a wave engraved on it that I found at the bottom of Blue Grotto. It was resized to fit SJ’s finger but I wear it on a chain also.

Edited to read: Disclaimer: Don't get the wrong idea. I have my swimsuit on underneath. OK For those of you who like to "fling poop" as it was put the other day. LOL

My favorite non-diving gear is my necklace. I took a dive flag to my favorite jeweler and had him make a necklace in tiny precious stones (for the guys that is diamonds and rubies) and the chain is held in place with "bubbles". It was my birthday present, even though I "picked" it out - that way you get what you want :).

Little Diver Down and Code Alfa stickers decorate the bumper of my truck, as well as a miniature replica diver down flag on my antenna (4" x 6", I made that one, it attaches with Velcro)

Plus the ubiquitous diving t-shirts.

Must admit I'm only starting my collection, though.

I have a 14kt gold "Wilson" arrow that I wear on a chain around my neck. AKA...line arrow used in cave diving.

Saw lots of absolutley beautiful, and cheap gold in Turkey. Tiny gold divers with amazing detail, dolphins and lots of other diving related gold. Didn't buy any though, but there was some fantastic stuff

I wear a shark tooth found at Venice, fl...I have several t-sirts...My suit, ok 1 of them is the dive flag...many stickers... + a key chain...
My son is convinced if I wear my shark tooth when I dive that sharks will not mess with me...he thinks the shark will feel I killed his elder...
:sharky:

I started with a few pieces of jewelry, and know I have a whole Store.LOL
I also have stickers, pins and hats from every dive shop I've ever been to. Not enough that the gear cost a small fortune...I'm a walking ad for the sport!

Carole

http://www.silvershaven.com

don't wear jewelry.

don't wear bumper stickers.

dated this guy once that had "instructor" on his glasses and I was always asking him "could you not wear those,--please?"

The scuba flag pinky rings---no to those too.

Am a sucker for a man in a nice Suunto though.

I like seeing other people's jewelry a lot.

tnk120184:
Other? One that was discussed here recently. "TATOOS" Allthough we dont have pictures yet, hers is the dive flag with a dolphin around it and mine is the flag with a set of sharks jaws.

Any chance you can post some pictures when taken?

Back
Top Bottom