Non Diver Ideas

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

A few things I've really enjoyed in Cozumel:
Snorkeling and chicken nachos at Money Bar
Stand up paddle boarding (Ha-Haak Paddleboarding Cozumel) we did this at Mr. Sanchos.
If you're an AI kind of person, a day pass at Mr. Sanchos was nice, but it's not really my thing.
Ashiatsu Massage (the kind where they walk on you) from Massage: Barefoot in Cozumel

Can non-cruisers book the America's Cup sailing excursions? Friends of ours raved about that.

Can non-cruisers book the America's Cup sailing excursions? Friends of ours raved about that.

I did this off a cruise ship and it was a lot of fun. my wife and I both loved it.

Another great thing for non divers, assuming they like being on a boat and in the ocean is a Cielo trip. Cielo is the stereotypical crystal clear white sandy bottom and aqua blue water Caribbean paradise spot. Cielo means Heaven! Starfish, occasional friendly stingray or turtle - but it’s shallow so people hang out in the water with their floats or even just standing. We can also add a snorkel piece to that at Columbia shallows.

Now this just sounds like a fantastic offering... Offered by a highly regarded dive op and yet it caters to non-divers looking to get away from all the chaos and crowded beach clubs who really want to enjoy something special with a snorkeling ad-on option to boot should the party care to add it. Kudos to Christi!

Just another example of how the best boutique dive ops on the island can and do cater to the needs of the island's tourists they serve.

Blue Angel also offers a Cielo Cruise. It combines the Cielo beach experience with snorkeling at Colombia Shallows. It goes out on the No Problem with food, open bar and music. It's a lot of fun.

Back
Top Bottom