Nomad XT pictures missing on the Website

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

beanojones

Contributor
Reaction score
With the Nomad EXP in TBD status, I need to get an Nomad XT or something like it. I have some questions about the setup that would all be answered if there were only a few pictures of the back of the rig on the DiveRite website.

I know it is tricky keeping websites up to date, but since the 2012 changes matter, it seems like the 2012 Nomad XT should be well represented on the web site, since basically no shop stocks it, and the only place to go for current info is your web-site

There are pictures of all the Nomad systems on the catalog page of the diverite website- look under Nomad systems

With the Nomad EXP in TBD status, I need to get an Nomad XT or something like it. I have some questions about the setup that would all be answered if there were only a few pictures of the back of the rig on the DiveRite website.

I know it is tricky keeping websites up to date, but since the 2012 changes matter, it seems like the 2012 Nomad XT should be well represented on the web site, since basically no shop stocks it, and the only place to go for current info is your web-site

Hi Beano,

I've just turned the pic on, sorry it had disappeared. What questions do you have? Let me know how I can help.

Best,
Kathleen

Here's the question I have:

Are there tabs on the upper part of the wing to catch the bungie and hold the wing down without having to route them from the back.

Here's my answer to my question, if someone else was wondering:

There are tabs on the wing that the ring bungie passes through.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom