No work and all play today

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gary D.

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I finally got some time to go on a dive for me, sort of.

The net and frame dive for Fish & Game is off. They had the commercial guys come in and do it to the tune of $3K. A one hour job for $3K and our $$ for the whole team would have been $4.00 if it only took an hour. :D

The raising of the shop is also on hold. That section of the property is still held up in probate.

So off I go with the class our 3 are in. Two did well but one blew an eardrum yesterday and will be dry for a couple of weeks. He b learnin painfully fast.

I just hovered over and under the class while they did their drills. I was impressed with them as they did fantastic. Even buoyancy was real good.

After the class they told me that they were surprised that I didn’t screw with them. I had to set them straight about that. If I’m going to be sneaky they will know it ahead of time and it will be during a training session. No way during certification, the first few dozen dives or anytime they aren’t expecting it.

It was a good relaxing hour and a half down with nothing to do but watch.

45’, 70df, 93 minutes, 20’ vis.

Came home and found out the SS will be back up here on the 6th or 7th to look for a couple of our missing gentlemen. It should be here for a couple of weeks so I know what I'll be doing part of the time.

Gary D.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom