No wonder my water bill is so high

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We have a kitten/cat that doesn't know how to flush yet, but will stand with it's front paws on the seat and watch the water spin after someone flushes. Sometimes I walk past the bathroom and she's standing with all fours on the seat looking down, just waiting...

Actually I should have clarified that that isn't my cat in the video. I was just copying the title that someone sent me. My cats don't really care much about the toilet. However, a dripping spout in the shower is heaven. :rofl3:
I'm really kind of surprised that the cat had enough strength to flush that toilet. But it did have to use 2 paws.

Makes you wonder what else the little buggers have figured out. Thank God they don't have thumbs.

I caught my cat trying like heck to twist the door knob with both paws! If I had the lever handles instead of knobs he would be gone!

I have two pure bred Ocicats and their intelligence is amazing

Drewpy:
I caught my cat trying like heck to twist the door knob with both paws! If I had the lever handles instead of knobs he would be gone!

I have two pure bred Ocicats and their intelligence is amazing
:rofl3: My cat tried that too. He stands on an end table and tries to open the front door. Good thing the door knob is slippery.

That's hilarious! And the cat looks just like my Oreo kitty. She's obsessed with playing in the water dish though. She likes to take the round milk rings and put them in the water dish, then fish them out.

Back
Top Bottom