No url tags in signatures?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jeckyll

Contributor
Reaction score
I used to be able to have a url in my sig (it still shows up there under user CP when I go to edit my signature). But in the last few days I've noticed that the quote is showing up, but the url source is not. Has anything changed?

jeckyll:
I used to be able to have a url in my sig (it still shows up there under user CP when I go to edit my signature). But in the last few days I've noticed that the quote is showing up, but the url source is not. Has anything changed?

New software is enforcing the old rules, and your sig is getting bottom cropped like all that are larger than allowed.

Thanks guys.

Got it working now by deleting the [ quote ]:)

do it easy:
The links in my sig work just fine...

I think there is a some patch that limits the sig to 4 lines. I had to get rid of some white space to get it all to fit.

edit: mensch, you guys have fast fingers... :D

Are you trying to tell you it took you 5 minutes to type that up?!? :eyebrow:

Yeah your quote and link is fine now. Few read the rules, so software was the best way to enforce the limit.

Yep, the Signature Police have been outsourced... :D

El Orans:
Yep, the Signature Police have been outsourced... :D

I'm against outsourcing AND against the Police.

I'd quote NWA but that would definately against the TOS :D

Back
Top Bottom