No PT-015 on newegg.com

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mitten Diver

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
I have been keeping an eye on newegg.com looking for the ever popular PT-015 housing, I even asked them to auto notify me in the event that they got these housings in again. It appears as of today that they will not have the PT-015 available as a search for it yields no results.

Since acquiring the 5050 I have been driven to learn as much about underwater photography as possible. I spend equal amounts of time between this site and digital diver trying to educate myself about the process of taking pictures. I await the spring when temps will be warmer and Me and my dive buddy will be out diving the fresh water lakes here in Michigan. I was hoping to get my housing now as I am trying to break up the expense of acquiring all the right equipment. I figured get the housing for $134, look for a 1 gig compact flash card, then purchase some kind of strobe. I will assume that because I will be diving in limited vis most of the time I will need to spend some money on a good strobe. Hopefully this will not break the bank.

Mitten Diver

mitten

newegg has them instock for a couple of hours on friday but they sold out before i could get one, newegg will put no stock avaialble if they think they will get it in less then two week, but if its more then that they take it off the site, but before they did i got a notifier in so hopefully i will get a email when they come in.

FWIW

Tooth

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom