No more Liquivision - What are you using

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

IDS_Bill

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Well, after a lot of issues with Liquivision and their products/support, it is time for a switch.

I like the Shearwater products. I want to stay with an OLED computer and need full TMx, 7-10 gasses. What are you guys having good luck with out there?

Shearwater, but they don't have 7-10 gases. Hell of a dive to need that many...

True - is see they have 5. That is certainly enough. They certainly have some nice products!

I saw the Nitek Q. I used to use and love my Nitek He years ago and loved it except for the display. Anyone try the NitekQ?

I saw the Nitek Q. I used to use and love my Nitek He years ago and loved it except for the display. Anyone try the NitekQ?

I was diving Saturday with a guy who had one. Didn't turn on :( Not a good first impression.

Also take a look at the SeaBear units. I've got some friends with the T1 and they seem to like it.

I was diving Saturday with a guy who had one. Didn't turn on :( Not a good first impression.

Also take a look at the SeaBear units. I've got some friends with the T1 and they seem to like it.

Good feedback. I love that new Suunto EON Steel unit if it weren't for the facts that it is Air integrated, $1400 and a Suunto. Otherwise it looks fun!

It's hard to beat Shearwater, although the current screens aren't OLED.

I preferred the OLED screen on the Predator, but I have no complaint with the current ones.

How about the divesoft Freedom? Not OLED, but I haven't heard anyone complain about it.

After talking with LV more, I don't care about OLED given that the prediction for an OLED can be as low as 4 years. I am just concerned about readbility in low light and low viz conditions.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom