No More Christian Bale Movies for Me?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

drbill

The Lorax for the Kelp Forest
Scuba Legend
Rest in Peace
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Just heard Christian Bale's profanity-laced tirade against one of the lighting crew on his current movie set. I can't say I've never lashed out in anger against anyone in the past, but now that I'm heavily medicated it just doesn't happen.

I think I'll boycott all of Mr. Bale's movies in the future until he receives proper medical treatment. Such behavior really shouldn't be tolerated. Does this "movie star" think he's above the rest of us? Well, if he's not a diver, he's probably right in thinking that!

Christian bale seems to have issues.... remember he was arrested for assaulting his mother last year...

But makes you wonder, why were they audio taping him anyway, unless it was just studio mic's that were running....

also makes you wonder who released the tape... and why?

While it seems that Bale is a jerk and needs a dose of his own medicine, I'm wondering what the other side of this story is and why release it now.... especially when this happened last year.

makes you wonder what else is going on? :popcorn:

Maybe he is just a prima donna?

also makes you wonder who released the tape... and why?
The new digital world we live in. Gotta love it. Everyone has a digital camera/movie camera with them (ie phone).

Olympic swimmers can't party. Movie stars can't chew out the small people. Comedians can't defend themselves against hecklers.

The new digital world we live in. Gotta love it. Everyone has a digital camera/movie camera with them (ie phone).

Olympic swimmers can't party. Movie stars can't chew out the small people. Comedians can't defend themselves against hecklers.

Yeah... I was thinking if that had happened a few years ago... no one would have snapped that pic of Phelps...

However, I'm sure it was sold by someone at the party to the news service for a few thousand bucks....

I guess that's the price of being famous.... everyone's got a cell phone camera now.

Didn't realize Bale's outburst was several (?) years ago. I guess I can't retroactively boycott his movies.

As for Phelps, seems like he was being a perfect role model for the youth of today! Although I don't smoke the stuff myself, they should have legalized it ages ago. We'd be out of our financial dilemma and deep into the black if they had.

Didn't realize Bale's outburst was several (?) years ago. I guess I can't retroactively boycott his movies.

It was??? It was just reported by TMZ today.

It was??? It was just reported by TMZ today.

that's why I'm wondering what else there is to this story....

I mean it was kept in "hiding" with the insurance company initially in case he quitt the movie.

the movie is due out this summer, so likely filming is long completed on it. yet this gets released.

I wonder if this is released to just "hype the movie" or is it because someone has a hatchett to bury with (or in) him?

like I said, something else to this story.... :popcorn:

also... as a note... never depend on the media to repor the "whole truth" on anything.

Who cares?

I go to the movies to be entertained, not to judge the actors' morals (or lack thereof). Should he have exploded like that? Probably not but I wasn't there and neither were any of us. Always 3 sides to any story and we've only heard 1.

I think Christian Bale is a good actor and I've enjoyed his movies thus far -- and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that T4 will be good. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom