No kidding there we were....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

seadoggirl

Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Finishing this sentence with the funniest dive story you can.

"No SH#T, there (I,we, he, she) was, hanging by a thread, when..."

I'm working on another book and need a funny dive story, that is short, for a bar scene with a dive crew. All the names will be changed to protect the ...aahh... innocent?:eyebrow:

Still thinking....still thinking.....every dive with this bunch is an adventure!!:D

I must say the look on Mat's face when the bullshark passed right in front of him about 15 ft away and he turned around and looked my way was priceless...:D

It wasn't fear....it was....hmmmmm....I got what I wanted (to see a bull) but I'm not sure I wanted what I got...:wink:

There we were in 3' seas heading out for a dive on the Mighty O. About 2 miles out the Capt turns and says folks we got about another hour of this or we can turn around and it aint looking any better. We took a vote and we turned the trip. Marcie was chatting something about her buns and you were sniping back at the crew about what Marcie really meant. Something like that. Anyway, my son admits to me back at the dock that he was glad we turned around because he was about to re-experience breakfast.

I must say the look on Mat's face when the bullshark passed right in front of him about 15 ft away and he turned around and looked my way was priceless...:D

It wasn't fear....it was....hmmmmm....I got what I wanted (to see a bull) but I'm not sure I wanted what I got...:wink:

It was more like, there we were at 80' on the Allen when a 7' Bullshark swims just inside of visibility aside us and then cuts infront. It wasn't fear of the shark, but of Denise turning the dive if she saw the size of that fish! :D I got what I wanted, she missed it!

Oh...so that's what that look meant....it was to calm me???:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom