No hot chicks please!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scubakevdm

ScubaBoard Sponsor
ScubaBoard Sponsor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
NetDoc:
Tracy,

your funds have not "cleared" yet... let me know if you don't see a change in the next couple of days and I will go re-check the account! :D

Now folks, please remember that once you "GO RED!" you have to manually change your primary group in Group Preferences for others to see that!

Dude! I just wanted to let you know that I'm trying like mad to make the last day of DEMA and the apres event. I couldn't talk about it on the appropriate thread because I don't want a mob of chicks showing up there. You know how it is.

Scubakevdm:
Dude! I just wanted to let you know that I'm trying like mad to make the last day of DEMA and the apres event. I couldn't talk about it on the appropriate thread because I don't want a mob of chicks showing up there. You know how it is.

That's right folks! "This dude is one HOT chick magnet!"

joystershell:
That's right folks! "This dude is one HOT chick magnet!"
I'll say! I've seen him with red toe nails. :11:

Someone watching huh? Wives...girlfriends....private investigators......they can really spoil that 'hot chick' thing.....:D

Kev is HOT!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom