no diving!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Well thats what the docter said to me today after installing 5 stitches behind my right ear because i knocked the bleeep outa myself with a car jack handle. ouch:bash: so ill be doing a lot of this:happyjaz: for the next 10 days. man ive never been hit so hard. but the good news is that the boat is progressing i replaced the sterndrive water impeller ,installed a new battery,installed a new fuel pump and adjusted the trottle cable.

ya i got it running but i need to readjust the cable it stalls in reverse.

I gotta know how you managed to hit yourself behind the ear with a jack handle?

rebelmandziukan:
ya i got it running but i need to readjust the cable it stalls in reverse.

Mercruiser? You do know about the shift cutout switch don't you ?

ya im working the shift cut out problem. as to how i hit myself.. i droped the jack on accident and it moved forward a lot like stepping on a rake thats on the ground

Ouch! I hope you get it fixed. (The boat that is... the head /ear will have to take care of itself. As a good old friend of mine once said, "If you're going to be dumb, you've got to be tough!):D

rebelmandziukan:
i knocked the bleeep outa myself with a car jack handle. ouch:bash: so ill be doing a lot of this:happyjaz: for the next 10 days. man ive never been hit so hard.

We need a "Lesson Learned" on how to NOT smack yourself with a car jack handle. Sounds like a good safety film to me.

Look on the bright side... the weather is cold... the ocean is bumpy... and the boat is almost done...

Al

You know you got hit hard on the head if you get that bitter taste in your mouth!

true,true this weekend is fiberglass the new floor day. fun fun

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom