NMF Charter/Headboat permit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JT, just because you didn't know who I was until 7 years ago does not mean I didn't exist. :)

Having the odd pleasure of being friends with both parties on the boat split thing gave me a perspective that still only confuses me. Unfortunately, half of that story is buried now (or at least metaphorically). I think a show down here would be hilarious. Especially with Buck back in the mix. Channel 10 can be pretty good entertainment on a busy day. There are a lot of very distinct personalities. It is odd without Bobby Cox on the radio, he always added his fair share of drama.

I think a book would be better served as a novel, weaving in reality and fiction and changing the names to protect the guilty. Carteret County is an interesting place. Just read "Sea of Greed" and you will get quite an eye into the shenanigans that went on here in the drug smuggling heydays. The dive industry based in Carteret County would be great platform for a murder novel.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom