njscuba.com

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

His stuff on DIR is awesome.

He doesnt advertise...send you his link and ask you to look...or force it upon anyone.....apparently he doesnt make it easy for you to see his site according to some on this thread..... so you had to go search it out in order to post on it......

his information on local diving and wrecks is researched, detailed, accurate and highly respected....with good reason....

his site and the fact that he shares this information is appreciated by many, not expected and I could not personally get a great deal of this information myself without years of reasearch and diving.....

I like it thank you very much

He doesnt advertise...send you his link and ask you to look...or force it upon anyone.....apparently he doesnt make it easy for you to see his site according to some on this thread..... so you had to go search it out in order to post on it......

his information on local diving and wrecks is researched, detailed, accurate and highly respected....with good reason....

his site and the fact that he shares this information is appreciated by many, not expected and I could not personally get a great deal of this information myself without years of reasearch and diving.....

I like it thank you very much
like I said. Awesome.

If you don't like IE, you can view his pages with Chrome.

again, you shouldn't have to load a new or upgrade a browser to view just one particular website. These limitations just narrow the websites audience.

In my experience, a company with restrictions on user customization probably has computer USE restrictions also. :D

Maybe he is crossing over to DIR, and this is his subtle way of showing it...
"Every diver in the team must browse the internet using the same web browser release."

Tom

True, but what company doesn't have USE restrctions now days? (unless it's a small mom/pop operation).

Which means (usually) to only use the computer for company business-related operations.

Surfing on this or any other other forum probably is not company business-related...

Which means (usually) to only use the computer for company business-related operations.

Surfing on this or any other other forum probably is not company business-related...

prob for 98% of the people here. (during the work day). I'm sure that includes you at some point.

are you this anal about everything?

Oh boy am I in trouble then. In fact, I bet most of the SB members would get in a heap of trouble if this were vigorously enforced. At least now I am at home.....:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom