NJ Wreck Dive weekend of 6/12-13

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Marcos

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi all I'm looking to get out on one of the NJ dive boats the weekend of 6/12-13. If anyone is interested in going out for wreck dive let me know I could use a buddy. Drop me a line and we can figure out which day, what boat, which wreck, etc. Let's go diving!

Marcos:
Hi all I'm looking to get out on one of the NJ dive boats the weekend of 6/12-13. If anyone is interested in going out for wreck dive let me know I could use a buddy. Drop me a line and we can figure out which day, what boat, which wreck, etc. Let's go diving!

I cannot plan that far ahead, but the dates in June suggest warm, sunny days and a flat sea! When the time approaches, and if I am around I would love to dive.

I'm booked on the Diversion II out of Point Pleasant on 6/12, dive destination to be determined. I'm also booked on the Spring Tide on 6/20 and I think we're going to the Stolt Dagali. Please let me know as soon as possible. The Spring Tide is limited to a six pack so it will fill up fast. Let's go diving!

Back
Top Bottom