NJ Shore Diving Pics

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NJDiverMark

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
so this was my first dive with my new double strobe setup (DC1200, wide angle lens, dual sealife strobes). Viz was an amazing 25' (great for a nj shore dive). i wanted to share some of the photos i took and maybe get some feedback (good or bad). we dont have all the pretty tropical fish like they do elsewhere, but here are some of the pics i took....

157.jpg

172.jpg

170.jpg

154.jpg

186.jpg

178.jpg

175.jpg

036.jpg

066.jpg

067.jpg

089.jpg

076.jpg

099-1.jpg

096.jpg

115-1.jpg

Last edited:
Nice job finding the beauty in the Jersey muck. What site was this?

I particularly like the composition of the horseshoe crab and the first (seaweed) pictures. If I had to put on my photo editor hat, I'd say towards the end you have a tendency to center your subject. Nothing wrong with centering on occasion, but it should be a deliberate choice not a default.

added more pics!!

thanks for the advise!!

---------- Post added at 10:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:01 AM ----------

water was 48* lol

---------- Post added at 10:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:25 AM ----------

this was the manasquan train bridge

Thanks for sharing the pics.!!!!!! The water is warmer than usual for this time of year

it is

---------- Post added at 11:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:57 PM ----------

That looks cold.

how does it LOOK cold? lol

I remember my first ow checkout dive at the rr bridge. 1 ft viz and 43 degrees. Lol

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom