NJ Dive Trio

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Darn .. I missed the dirty postings .. oh well .. well welcome abord .. I live in Upstate New York about 35 miles north west of Albany. Our club went to Dutch Springs and what they found out was that it was pretty crowed. We decided that we will be going on a Thrusday and Dive Firday and Sat. Other then that I heard it was really cool. Well if you ever want to dive a bit up north either Lake George or Lake Champlain shoot me an email and I might be able to show you the areas a bit. Email: ninman_ny@yahoo.com

You didn't miss much that you can't think of yourself hehehehehehe

So to make it up to you how about scubaboard take you and me and everyone else to the turks for 8 days all expenses paid!

Sound Good?

Thanks, Abby.
While I personally have never been offended by anything anyone has ever said or joked about on here, I know we try to keep it cleaned up.
We don't want the board to go to the dogs, so lets leave it with the fish!
:sunny:

I am packed and ready to go .. just make sure I get back by March 15th as that is when my wife is due ... (if not anyone want to do a dilivary room web cast for me?)

(J/K just in case my wife wanted to check my history in the browser)

Congrats on getting certified, and welcome to the board from another Seattle Diver!

Rick

Originally posted by NINman
I am packed and ready to go .. just make sure I get back by March 15th as that is when my wife is due ... (if not anyone want to do a dilivary room web cast for me?)

(J/K just in case my wife wanted to check my history in the browser)

Yeah nice try at saving yourself...you are doomed, she will assume you want to dive instead of being with her at that special moment :)

Yeah nice try at saving yourself...you are doomed, she will assume you want to dive instead of being with her at that special moment :)

Maybe one of the newer regulators can delete that post now that I think about .. I am just kidding .. she knows I want to be there. Hell I make it to all the exams even. But I still like the web cast Idea.. haha

Hey all!

Well I am a card carring member of PADI now! Finished my OW cert dives this weekend!! INCREDIBLE! I can't get enough of this. Each and everytime I begged the instructor to let us stay in the water longer!

My best friend tested out with me and is certified also now.

GF had work obligation and will test out next weekend. This is great for me cause it gives me an excuse to go diving again as HER buddy this time. Worth it even if it is just doing the same thing I just did as I figure every dive is an experience.

Had 3 "incidents" on the dive total.

1) one person needed to get more comfortable with mask free diving before going any further so decided it might be best to go back and redo their Confined Dives.

2) My best friend's Mask Strap Snapped and we had to deal with about 10 minute no mask situation while we tried to fix it under water. He's a real trooper!

3) One actuall out of air emergency on 3rd dive. Class mate and instructor had it under control in moments.

All in all I can't wait to get back in the water!

SpyderTek

P.S.: Oh, did I mention "I'M A SCUBA DIVER NOW!!!"? hehehehe :)

Welcome Spyder Tek.

Congrats on the cert. Next AOW, Deep Cert, RD.......etc.

A bunch of us dive up here in the land of the positive Exchange rate. We dive Kingston a fair bit. If ST, ST's GF, and ST's BF wanna join us. Drop me a line and we'll put you on the mailing list!

Enjoy the board.

Back
Top Bottom