NJ dive ops recommendations (Ditto Key Largo)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

F106A

Contributor
Reaction score
NJ, GSP Exit 36 (24,000' from the Atlantic)
# of dives
500 - 999
Broad topic to be sure.
However...
I'm in the Atlantic City area and have gone out with Atlantic Divers and American Diving Supply (formerly ECDS). Been on their and others' and my boats from Cape May to Brielle, just not recently. Any thoughts on ops and boats in that area.
Also, plans include heading down to Key Largo in the next few months after a two year absence. Looking for recommendations/comments for dive ops. Recollection has Conch Republic Divers and Quiescence among the best. Wondering about Ocean Divers and HMS Minnow (and all the others between, approximately MM108 and 80).

About me: 1000+ dives (~300 in NJ), cold & warm, 150'+, ALL my own gear. Badges: N2, Advanced, etc.

TIA
BTW, been away from ScubaBoard for a while also. What ever happened to fellow NJ diver RJP? Can't find any recent posts from him.

Back
Top Bottom