nitrox to 23.5%?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You can purchase any of the CGA documents. They are around $30 each. And CGA loves to lock the PDF if you do find a copy.

And that's the point. If you need to have them for compliance, if they are to be incorporated in the CFR, they ought to be available online without charge. At least, the portions required to be in compliance should be. I have never encountered this in any other part of the CFR, not that I've read that many of them, but I have read several parts over the years for this and that.

I worked at a place with a CGA log in and it was still a headache to get their documents.

And that's the point. If you need to have them for compliance, if they are to be incorporated in the CFR, they ought to be available online without charge. At least, the portions required to be in compliance should be. I have never encountered this in any other part of the CFR, not that I've read that many of them, but I have read several parts over the years for this and that.

As others have noted the 23.5 O2 is to meet the gas industry CGA and CFRs. Which any mfg industry with insurance is going to do so they are covered. Oddly many in the scuba industry do not follow these standards. Once something goes boom they will find they might not have insurance.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom