Nitrox ready

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lukiedukie

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
What do I need to do to get my regs ready for my up coming nitrox class? Do the need to be O2 cleaned? If so what about my hoses and console?

Lukiedukie:
What do I need to do to get my regs ready for my up coming nitrox class? Do the need to be O2 cleaned? If so what about my hoses and console?
You don't have to do anything to your equipment for nitrox less than 40% O2.

If you have your course materials, they should say this.

The class is not till July I am jsut trying to get everthing planned out.

Thanks

Luke,,,, if I recall correctly you purchased name brand gear, new within the past 12-14 months,,,if I am right, you are ok.....most new regs. come factory clean to use with upto 40% O2 right out of the box. Know further O2 cleaning required. Your console is ok also as is.

Lukiedukie:
The class is not till July I am jsut trying to get everthing planned out.

Thanks

If you want, next wednesday, the 15th, I'm having a nitrox class... It's free for anyone to audit. So if you're not doing anything, stop on in and sit through the class - no charge. You'll learn a lot about all the things you are asking about.

Back
Top Bottom