Nitrox Class- Orlando, April 15, 2006

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey Net Doc,

How do we find out the cost of the classes. The calender shows the class but no pricing is posted.

Thanks,

I'll see if Christina wants to have a run at this one, will be in touch.

BTW do you know if they have they started doing nitrox filling at WWS yet?

At this point the only World Watersports location that is doing Nitrox fills is the West Palm Beach store located at the SE corner of I-95 and Northlake Blvd.

The cost of the SDI Easy Nitrox course is $69.99 plus the book so the total comes out to what NetDoc posted.

Should be a great class for all those who have been considering diving with enriched air. The SDI Easy Nitrox Program focuses on learning how to dive on enriched air using your personal dive computer.

Having Nitrox taught at this facility is the first step in having it available there. FORTUNATELY, once certified, you are able to get NitrOx from anywhere that sells it!

I would recommend making sure that any flooring near the system is nitrox-cleaned first. This should be ok for up to 40% nitrox. To be on the safe side, a detailed interior pressure washing of your residence with a mild solution of Simple Green and a thorough rinsing and will eliminate any chance of nitrox-contamination.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom