Nitrox APPS for iPhone

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I use Excel...very basic calculations.

I am an Android user, but I guess the iPhone must have a Calculator (probably called iCalculator) :)

On the serious side, the best tool from my point of view (for blending, topoff, MOD-END tables, etc.) is called DIR Wetnotes. But I think there's no iPhone version, so I'm not really helpful here :-(

The second best from my point of view is the Multideco app. This is available for iPhone. Not so many features, and the display is not as neat as on DIR wetnotes, but still, does the job well enough.

Anyone have a favorite Nitrox App?....
Our My Nitroxbuddy app works in conjunction with our Nitroxbuddy and cootwo gas analyzers.
It allows you to measure a gas content of a tank using your smartphone. The app automatically computes MOD.

Nitrous Mix is another decent one that will calculate your MODs based on ppO2, and it is free..

Anyone have a favorite Nitrox App? Looking for something trustworthy for $10 or less.

MJ,

Is your desired App for instructional purposes or for "personal" use?

The reason I ask is when I "Instruct" I prefer to show my students how the formulas work, produce a "Thinking Diver". That is why I use Excel.

If they want to use an App or table that is their choice, but at least they know "How" the MODs and Best Mixes are calculated.

I use diveblender not sure if it is available for IOS.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom