Nitek HE Downloader / PC Interface Schematic

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I am looking for anyone that would be confident and willing to take a part their Nitek HE Downloader and photograph the living heck out of it. I am fairly decent and building circuit boards. Depending on how complex the circuitry, I might be able to build these. If some one is selling one... please let me add to your fund for getting a new one!!! I don't care if I have to buy another computer with it. I'll just use it as a backup or sell it to a friend. I already hit up Dive Rite and within a few hours they replied to me with nothing available for schematics.

Any luck with this? I have been looking for the downloader for a long time without success. Maybe the way to do is to ask someone to build it.

I am looking for anyone that would be confident and willing to take a part their Nitek HE Downloader and photograph the living heck out of it. I am fairly decent and building circuit boards. Depending on how complex the circuitry, I might be able to build these. If some one is selling one... please let me add to your fund for getting a new one!!! I don't care if I have to buy another computer with it. I'll just use it as a backup or sell it to a friend. I already hit up Dive Rite and within a few hours they replied to me with nothing available for schematics.
I don't understand. I thought you bought an He downloader from me about a year ago.

That was not me who bought the downloader. I bought a PC downloader for Nitek Plus. And bought the He itself, not the downloader.

That was not me who bought the downloader. I bought a PC downloader for Nitek Plus. And bought the He itself, not the downloader.
I quoted teamgeobearz. He bought the He downloader.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom