Ningaloo - March nudis...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

alcina

Missing Diva.
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
As always we were treated to tons of nudis and slugs...and I just have to stop for them, no matter how common they are.

Hypselodoris bullockii - white colour variation, very common, but cute poser!
Hypsbulface2.jpg

Hypsbulface.jpg

Chromodoris fidelis - sometimes; always tiny. This one was pretty banged up so he was interesting enough to watch...then he poked out his mouth bits and went for a wander.
ChromfidelisH1.jpg

ChromfidelisV1.jpg

Roboastra luteolineata - seen now and then; predator - eats other nudis!
Roboluteohead1.jpg

Not through them all yet, so might add some later :wink:

Awesome Kristin!!! Beautiful shots. What a combination, those subjects and your skills. BRAVO!!! ++Ken++

Man those are amazing. I'm very jealous that those are common there.

Oo la la! Fantastic shots, Kris! I like them! :D

Ed.

Those are just stunning!

Wow! Very, very nice.

I'm getting bored with our local stuff - I want some of yours !!! Great pics as always.

Thank you, thank you :D I can never get enough of these guys:

Chromodoris elisabethina - these guys are everywhere and I must admit I haven't taken many shots of them lately. There was just something about this one and the chance for a nice black background was just too tempting!
Celisblkbg1.jpg

Nembrotha kubaryana green with red detail colour variation; eating a tunicate while hanging upside down under a ledge...
NKfeedflip.jpg

And where babies come from - now that you've seen Ed's "how babies are made" :wink:
Nudibranch egg rose
nudieggrose1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom