Ningaloo - a very Good Friday

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks for sharing. I miss Ningaloo. Can't wait to get back!!!

Great pix,thnx

Excellent images, Kris! I like them all and you know how much I adore your shots! :D

Ed.

Great pic's, love the porcelain crab!!!

Thanks, Guys! Glad you are enjoying them - wish I could find some solid time to get through them so I could start on Saturday's dives, but here's another of Friday's!

Here's a little guy that I've only seen once before and that was in an entirely different area.

He's a bit eye-twisting, I think
Hoplodoris estrelyado nudibranch
hoplodorisestrelyadoH01.jpg

Dive site: Blizzard Ridge - 14m; Lighthouse Bay, Exmouth, Ningaloo Reef, Western Australia

Thanks, Guys! Glad you are enjoying them - wish I could find some solid time to get through them so I could start on Saturday's dives, but here's another of Friday's!

Here's a little guy that I've only seen once before and that was in an entirely different area.

He's a bit eye-twisting, I think
Hoplodoris estrelyado nudibranch
hoplodorisestrelyadoH01.jpg

Dive site: Blizzard Ridge - 14m; Lighthouse Bay, Exmouth, Ningaloo Reef, Western Australia

That's a fantastic nudibranch Kristin. Looks like the gills are intended to be false rhinophores. If I was a nudibranch I wouldn't know which direction he/she/both was going :D I assume that one is pretty rare.

++Ken++

Ken - I don't know if he's rare or if we just don't see him! Thanks for the kind words :)

Here's two more from Friday...hope y'all aren't gettin' bored yet!

Triplefin...just because I can't resist them.
triplefinCUH01.jpg

Dive site: Razor's - 14m; Lighthouse Bay, Exmouth, Ningaloo Reef, Western Australia

Little Clarkii Anemonefish learning to fly
clarkiifly.jpg

Back
Top Bottom